We’re all after tools and software that can free up time, and help us manage our personal trainer business. That's one of the reasons we created a personal trainer software. Today, we look at software than can speed up the time needed to post on your social media channels.
Social media posting and automation tools will help you plan, write, and schedule all of your social media posts across the social channels you use to connect with your customers. Additionally, they help you review, and analyze each message you send, to help you ensure you’re posting at the correct time, and correct channel.
In this post, we take a look at our favorite social media tools and how they can help your personal trainer business.
Hootsuite is a great option if you’re just starting your personal trainer business and are looking to up your social media game. They offer a limited Free plan, which allows you to add two social accounts, create 5 messages, and allow you to have access for one user.
We think it could be a good match for your PT business, as it allows you to:
- Plan and schedule your posts
- Automate a strong social presence which will allow you to concentrate on your fitness business.
- Easily find and share content from your network, by creating dashboard streams that allow you to filter by hashtags, location, or keyword
Loomly lets you to manage all of your social media content, from one simple dashboard. This social software helps you to easily schedule and review your posts. They offer a free 15-day trial to try out all of their features and the plans start at $35 per month. We love these features:
- Great customer support
- Easy to set up your account
- Seamlessly schedule posts on multiple social accounts
- Loomly gives you post ideas, based on trending topics, RSS feeds and custom post ideas
- Synced with Unsplash and Giphy to help you get the best creative for your post.
- Easy to add UTM parameters, which help with analytics.
If you’ve already started posting on social media for your fitness business and want to take the next step up in your social media management you may want to consider Zoho Social. They claim the software is easy to use and you can get started within minutes, a bold statement, which after testing is true. They offer a 15-day free trial, after that the standard monthly price is around $15. But this will give you all the features you need for your personal trainer business. Here are some of the features we love:
- The Zoho Social app makes it easy to manage your socials when you’re on the move
- The ability to repeat scheduled posts
- Bulk posting options
- Dropbox and Canva Integrations
Buffer claims to be the most intuitive and affordable social media management tool for small businesses, and we can’t argue with that. They are up there with Hootsuite in features and they even offer a free basic plan, which allows you to connect up to three social channels and schedule up to 10 posts per social channel. With the free plan, you get the following features:
- Post scheduling
- Set post schedule (set time slots each week for your posts to send)
- Save your content for later
- Amend each post for every social channel you’re posting on.
Socialoomph is great if you only post on Twitter. It offers a free trial for one social profile. But unlike the other free accounts, it allows you to schedule unlimited posts, and it also has free support
We like it because you can curate an automatic Twitter feed by pulling content from publications via an RSS
Crowdfire is another social media posting tool perfect if you have zero budget. They offer a free account, which allows you to link three accounts and to schedule 10 posts per social account. Their lowest cost package starts at only $9.99. We like using Crowdfire for social media posting because:
- The free plan will be enough for most personal trainer businesses
- The ability to schedule and queue content for automated posting
- Content curation tools to help you discover third-party content that would interest your followers.
- Ability to monitor the performance of your competitors.
- The fact that there is an app available to manage your social media presence while away from a computer.
Choosing the best social media management software for your personal trainer business will make it easy to source, automate, publish and report on all social media channels that are relevant to your personal training, or coaching business. We recommend starting with one of the free versions, then moving to a paid plan.