Coach P. J. Striet
High Performance Training & Nutrition For High Performing People.
Welcome and thanks for stopping by!
I’ll spare you a bunch of information about me (you can check out my qualifications in the “qualifications” tab). I’m an online/remote fitness coach. I help people reach their fitness, fat loss, physique and performance goals via a consultative/distance coaching relationship. I provide the expertise and accountability they need to become a better version of themselves and conquer this area of their life for good. To sum it up: I help people do the work they say they want to do when it comes to fitness and nutrition.
My goal and vision is to:
1. Guide clients through the fat loss/goal acquisition phase (commonly know as “the diet”)
2. Once their goal has been reached, guide them through the post-diet transition phase so they avoid any weight regain/rebound.
3. Most importantly-as 95% of people who lose weight gain it all back and then some- teach them the skills and strategies to make this a true lifestyle they can maintain permanently. I want this to be the last diet they’ll ever be on.
That’s it. :)
Ok, you probably want to know what this costs right?
- 3 Month Commitment: $175/month
- 6 Month Commitment: $150/month
- 12 Month Commitment: $100/month (best value)
1. A completely tailored, comprehensive training program to include strength training, metabolic /cardiovascular training, mobility/flexibility training etc. Everything-sets, reps, activities, durations, schedule, etc.-is laid out for you with video demos. There is absolutely NO guesswork.
2. Program updates and progressions every 6-8 weeks
3. Programs are designed for use in either a commercial or home gym (or a hybrid) based on the exercises and activities you enjoy and the equipment you have access to (keeping your orthopedic history and limitations in mind).
1. An evidence-based, individualized, “flexibly structured” nutrition system based on your goal (fat loss, maintenance or muscle building) and comprised of the foods YOU like to eat.
2. You are provided with:
- A base nutrition plan/default diet to work off of
- Multiple food substitutions (in the specific amounts) for every food in every meal on your plan so you can implement nearly unlimited variety
- The calorie and macronutrient content for every food and every meal in your plan
- The total daily calorie and macronutrient content
Accountability and Connectivity
1. Biweekly check-ins where you submit photos, compliance data, and measurements so your plan can be adjusted based on your outcomes and responsiveness.
2. Weekly check-ins to address anything you want changed or are struggling with.
3. Your own personal coaching app and dashboard where you can access your training program, meal plan, continuing education documents, your personal schedule, videos, etc.
4. In-app instant messaging (or email) with me at any time, 24/7, 7 days per week. *I AM RIDICULOUSLY RESPONSIVE AND YOU GET A RESPONSE WITHIN MINUTES.
5. Meal and workout adherence tracker and food diary
6. Audio, video and text feedback from me at your biweekly check ins.
7. Behavior, habit & mindset coaching.
This coaching program is less than what you currently spend on your daily coffee cup of coffee. This is not an expense...it’s an investment in a better version of YOU with a substantial ROI (return on investment). Don’t spend $50-100/session on an in-person trainer to simply have someone watch you workout and make small talk with. You can get 5x the value, 5x the accountability, and make actual progress-with a dedicated nutrition intervention-for a fraction of the cost (about 2-3 monthly sessions with an in-person trainer).
Train on your time. Train according to your schedule. Train more frequently...with the added bonuses of accountability, precision nutrition, and dedicated behavior & mindset coaching.
Sound good? Do you have any objections?
If you are ready to do the work, let’s crush some goals together!
Ready to get started? Just fill out the contact form or hit me up on my social media channels and let’s get you on the path to living your healthiest & fittest life!
*Note: I don’t mess around. If you want to do the work, I’ll help you do that work...but it is the work YOU want to do. If you are “wishy washy’ with this and your commitment...don’t bother. I don’t coddle people and I’m not a life coach or psychologist. I am not trained in those areas. I’m a “fitness guy” and there is no BS. I’ll call you out and give you tough love when needed, but I expect your compliance. My philosophy works. The principles behind it do (just check out the “testimonials” section). If you don’t want to do it, that’s fine because I have people lined up who are ready to crush it. Be ready to do this or don’t apply.