Total Human Performance LLC
Kevin R. Burgess, CSCS, Pn1,
Convenient Exercise and Health Coaching for All Abilities
- What are some of your health and fitness challenges?
- Do you want to work out but need a more convenient way to add exercise to your schedule?
- Is it a challenge to find a credentialed trainer or coach to give you a program that works for you?
- Maybe you have a gym membership but just need a workout that you can bring into the gym with you with coaching as you need it?
- Or maybe you are ready to make lifestyle changes to improve your health?
There are many reasons to change up your workout routine or to make healthy lifestyle changes.
I work with you to create a program that fits your schedule, answer your questions, and coach you along the way. My mission is to help you be the best that you want to be.
Contact me to discuss how I can help you meet your health and fitness needs!
“After having had two knee surgeries and one shoulder surgery between us, our big goal for personal training was to be able to truly enjoy our long-planned trip to Australia. We were thrilled to be able to take a very active outdoor vacation and feel great at the end of every day! From hiking to cycling to kayaking, Kevin got us fit and ready for everything Australia had to offer. Thanks!”
- Roy and Trisha - in home personal training clients
"Kevin is great!... really good at just understanding feedback I give, and not putting pressure to do this or that."
- Mark F. - online health coaching client
“…I really have enjoyed your class and know that it is helping me gain overall body strength, which is so critical in mountain biking. You have been a wonderful coach: always smiling, encouraging and knowledgeable about your craft. Thank you for the dedication you put into making your class such a success…”
– Kristin S. – Nashua, NH – Corporate Exercise Client